SEO - Search Engine Optimization Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1167
- Implementing on-page optimization: content techniques, metadata optimization and SEO copywriting.
- Ideating, implementing and reporting on SEO and User Engagement tests.
- Conducting and overseeing advanced keyword research across multiple vertices to guide content creation.
- Identifying performance targets, project milestones, resource needs, etc.
- Reﬁning, tracking and optimizing SEO strategies.
- Monitoring the overall performance of trafﬁc growth efforts.
- Collaborating with our editorial and product teams to create engaging content that attracts links and sessions.
- Conducting content and site audits to identify SEO opportunities and threats.
- Staying abreast of SEO industry trends, best practices and algorithm updates.
- Website analytics (Google Analytics/ GA, Adobe Analytics/ SiteCatalyst, Heap).
You should have a passion for digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experiences in increasing organic trafﬁc for other sites and handson experiences in organic strategies, tactics, processes, and analytics, especially around content creation and content optimization. This individual will be part of a growing and dedicated digital marketing team and will assist in daily execution, evaluation, and evolution of search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns. He or she should thrive in a creative, fast-paced, and data-driven environment.
Pandaily is a news/media company based in Beijing. Our mission is to deliver premium content with contextual insights on China’s innovation, business, and culture to the worldwide community. We hope to uncover fascinating stories in China and distribute them to the world. Pandaily currently runs three product lines - the pandaily.com website, the TechBuzz China podcast, and our video series