General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 672
The sales/PR Intern’s tasks will mainly be to network with companies in order to find sponsor content for this developing website. Strategy planning will be important to the success of finding these partnerships.
- Research companies that may benefit from this website’s services
- Travel to different cities to secure cooperations with companies and organizations
- Work on the implementation of new strategies to help the company succeed and grow
- Work with the sales team to come up with ways of increasing work efficiency
- Promote the company presence and market its services via various social networking platforms
- Content and website management as well as social media management
Interns may also be asked to work on small projects such as writing business and travel plans and conducting research with a crowd funding focus.
- Major related to culture, history and/or writing preferred
- Love of travel
- Interest in China and Chinese culture
- Strengths in both verbal and written communication
- Strong research skills
- Experience with content and website management is a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Outgoing personality
- Basic Chinese skills preferred
- Hiring opportunities afterwards if both parties are satisfied
- Travel to other cities may be required – costs will be covered by the company
- Great chance to work in a Chinese team and learn about the Chinese style of business.
This company runs a website on which China-related articles are published frequently. The company attempts to bridge gaps and distortions of media representation on China news by writing about politics, economy and Chinese culture. Additionally, the company publishes books about travelling in China, mainly focusing on destinations that are 'off the beaten path'.