General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 566
Your day to day tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed distribution targets.
- Opening new accounts and penetrating existing accounts
- Overall customer service responsibility.
- Key point of contact for coordination.
- On-going development of wine knowledge and sales skills.
- Gather market information and report to manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, only open for the college students.
- Good communication skills.
- Self motivated.
- Strong Wine Knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication.
- Good issue resolution.
- Salary or stipend to be confirmed in relation to candidates skills.
- Must be available to work at least 3 days a week.
This company is one of the leading wine service providers in Greater China. This company was founded in 1999 and today imports, distributes and markets a powerful line-up of carefully selected global brands that are best-in-class for reputation, quality and value.
This companies finest wineries are each carefully selected from 12 of the world’s leading wine-producing countries. With offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Shenyang,
Xiamen, Sanya, Qingdao, Macau and Hong Kong, Summergate services the entire Greater China market.
The aim of the company is to offer classic but also novel cutting edge wines and to put wine knowledge and customer care at the centre of its' services.