Sales Assistant Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 896
- Handling the company's communications (website, events, wechat, etc)
- New products marketing projects
- Managing the current clients' database (French/Western)
- Working on a market research on cities such as Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou
- Managing new clients' lead
- Sales/Marketing background is preferred
- French is considered a big plus, fluent English is essential. Any other extra languages is welcome
- Outgoing and proactive
- Interest and/or experience t in Bakery and in luxury industries and products is an asset
You will be involved in a brand new Sales team with a manager who has 8+ years of experience in China and you will get the chance to work with prestigious clients.
This company is a factory that produces the most high-end breads, cakes and desserts for professionals in Shanghai. It helps hotels, restaurants and coffee shops to focus on their customers and to delegate expensive or time-consuming baking tasks.
Founded by two entrepreneurs with over 15 years of experience and love of food in China, their team comprises Chinese and foreign chefs with knowledge of all the aspects of baking and pastry making in China.