General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 486
He / She will be sensitive about the new trend and fresh topics surrounding lifestyle research and will be interested in social, economic cultural & technology trends. Finding out the emotional value of target group and design concept themes of products, He / She will need to conduct research independently such as:
- Consumer insight
- Regional market status
- Competitor product research analysis
- User behaviour research
- Material, ergonomics, design elements research etc.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Design Related Subjects - Product/Fashion/Graphic etc. or having the work experience in a market research environment
- Work well in a cross-functional, bi-lingual environment and possess excellent communication skills
- Hard work, pursue perfection and finish the work on time
- Able to work under pressure and be committed to deliver agreed upon results
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if both parties are satisfied.
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.