Project Manager Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 213
- Responsible for the organization of EU SME Seminar Series – you will take over from the previous Event Assistant and these projects will be your main responsibilities.
- Assisting the project Manager in organizing (networking) events, seminars, summits, conferences and dinners and promoting these activities online and offline.
- Assisting on current key projects, ensuring smooth and transparent communication between all parties
- Attending networking events/exhibitions to promote the Benelux Chamber of Commerce and to establishing relations with potential members or partners
- Writing and copy-editing communication materials
- Assisting in writing and designing promotional material and spreading this material
- Assisting in the production of the monthly newsletter and weekly event update
- Assisting with project administration (Filling important project documents both in e-copy and hard copy)
- Assist the project manager to do staff time sheets
- Strong social skills: outgoing and confident in dealing with members, stakeholders and partners
- Excellent communication skills: Proficient in written and spoken English
- French, Dutch, Luxembourgish or Chinese language skills are a strong asset
- Bachelor/Master degree student
- Strong interest in business in China
- Skilful in MS office
- Photoshop skills are a strong asset
- Great organizational skills and a high degree of accuracy
- A proactive team player and a self-starter, energetic and presentable
- Hardworking and motivated
The function of the Project Assistant is to assist the Project Manager in ensuring that all the activities and projects are executed in a timely manner, within the budget and that they reach the pre-set goals and targets. The internship offers a broad variety of responsibilities, from website updating, promotion and preparation of events/projects to the final execution of these events.
This organization strengthens the business, government and community ties between the Benelux countries and China. By representing large-, medium- and small sized Benelux companies, with offices in Beijing, Shanghai and PRD, they provide a wide range of services to ensure their members' success in China.