Project Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 916
- Assisting the PM to participate in the project management (project planning, cost monitoring, etc.).
- Interfacing between several departments to support project execution.
- Support PM dealing with purchasing request; follow up progress until PO released.
- Others if needed.
- Positive work attitude is required
- Excellent communication skill
- Demonstrated leadership
- Self-motivation for driving results
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Relevant prior work experience or a demonstrated interest in the function you are applying to
- Fluent in English and/or Chinese (Chinese is a plus)
This company is always looking for new, fresh talent to join them. If working with a young and dynamic team in an exciting and diverse environment is something that entices you, they would love to get to know you.
With three offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Germany, they are an award winning agency specialised in Digital and Data Marketing. Their mission is to improve their customers' strategy, branding, sales and customer repurchasing through their creative technology. Due to their dedication, they are able to create world class experiences for global brands such as Ecco, InterContinental Group, Vans, Ford, Qoros and Puma.
With 40+ Digital and Data Specialists across the world, they are there to support marketers in igniting their brand and sales by delivery effective digital and data marketing solutions at the intersection of creativity and technology.