Project Management Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Import Export / Logistics
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1170
1. Draft business proposals/presentations/promotion material in cooperation with the team
2. Create marketing/logistic strategies on current projects
3. Arrange meetings with potential interesting business partners
4. Support delegation mission in China with strategic meeting, translation, logistics, administration to ensure the mission will go smoothly
5. Give your vision on current topics in the company.
1. Strong interest in China business
2. Excellent communication and writing skills (Preferably Dutch and English. Chinese not per se)
3. Team player
4. Positive, self-motivated, considerate person who is willing to take challenges. Professional business attitude and appearance. Ambition to create value and exceed expectations.
5. Preferably in the final years of a reputable university (Bachelor/Master student) (business related background preferred)
What you can learn:
Learning about the Chinese and European business culture. Being able to include your creative vision on the current projects of Dutchese Group. You will gain real work experience as a full-time employee and develop yourself through challenges. Our company language is in English. You will work in totally international environment and get valuable experience in working with international companies and governments. It will allow you to expand your business network and skills to a large extent.
This company was established in 1987 in Shanghai with the main objective to help foreign companies doing business in China, mainly in trade and investments, but also education and culture.
This company helped over 2,000 foreign multinational and SME companies and governments doing business in China, and vice versa. Clients including but not limited to: City of Rotterdam, Rotterdam Partners, Port of Rotterdam, Chamber of Commerce, Schiphol Airport, Erasmus University, ING Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Steinweg, VOPAK, Loyens & Loeff, VDL Group, Wagenborg etc.
As a non-profit Dutch foundation, this company has a Board of Directors (voluntary basis) supervising activities in China. It sustain its operation through membership contributions, sponsorship, and project fees