General Internship Information
- Business Area: Import Export / Logistics
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 526
- Work together with the team in developing marketing tools and web sites.
- Involvement in developing new products and ranges and sourcing from 3rd party companies.
- Learn and contribute to new product development on bedding ranges.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to support team members.
- Assist with QC checks on own production and bought in products.
- Chinese speaker is highly preferred
- Desire to learn about international business development and textile (bedding) related products
- Strong teamwork abilities, enthusiasm, self-motivated, detail oriented
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments/projects
- Must be able to work under pressure with accuracy.
- Motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Possibility to gain practical experience, both about the business and life in China
- Possibility to have a direct involvement in the development of a new project as well as to gain a very good knowledge of international trade and textiles
- Possibility of getting insight into SCM and shipping
- You will be working in a company with a very open, family-like atmosphere without closed doors
- Daily (Chinese) lunch is provided by the company
This company is a manufacturer of luxury quilted products specializing in high quality fillings ranging from polyester through to cashmere. Their privately owned factory has been in existence for 8 years with the Directors having extensive experience in the textile industry. Originally set up to manufacture wool based products for the Australian market, the business has since developed and is now set up to make top quality products.