Project Assistant Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 3,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 819
Interns are responsible for supporting assigned staff on all projects and report directly to assigned project staff and the Intern Coordinator. Interns will take the following primary responsibilities under the guidance of project managers or the Intern Coordinator.
- Provide day-to-day support to assigned project teams by drafting and polishing client deliverables (i.e. policy research and analysis memo, media monitoring report, client briefing materials, etc.)
- Support new business development by conducting desktop research, editing credentials and case studies, and developing meeting minutes;
- Provide administrative assistance to Project Managers such as client meetings coordination, account status reports development, on-site event support, etc.;
- Participate actively in internal brainstorming and client meetings;
- Attend practice group and other staff meetings, as well as to get involved in the company’s social events.
- Provide critical support while learning more about the industry as a whole.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in progress, preferably in communications, public relations, international affairs or related fields;
- Previous trade association, diplomatic mission, research institution, agency, or consulting internship experience a plus;
- Commitment to a full time internship for 6 months;
- Native English speaker with excellent English research, writing and editing skills;
- Fluent spoken Chinese preferred;
- Familiar with Microsoft office software;
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as to work independently.
- This internship will last for 6 months and interns are expected to work full time.
- English writing ability test is required before the interview.
- Hiring opportunities depend on qualifications and performance.
This company is an independent global communication, stakeholder engagement and business strategy firm with offices in more than 30 major cities throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. They have offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. In Beijing, they provide a full range of integrated services across multiple industries, with a focus on education, ICT, healthcare, food & consumer products, financial services, energy and chemicals. Their clients include large multinational companies, trade associations, governments, NGOs and educational institutions.