Product Manager Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 336
- Conducting industry and competitor product research
- Monitoring and analysis of competitors products
- Creating analysis reports on performance using Google Analytics and Excel to clearly communicate necessary product improvements and new product development
- Available as a full-time (40+ hours/week) or half-time (20+ hours/week) position in our Sanlitun offices
- Fluent in Excel and Powerpoint and able to masterfully present information with these applications
- Have experience working with Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of data products with experience using them
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed
- Structured, punctual and efficient in the way you complete projects and tasks
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments
- A native English speaker (We work in an international work environment)
- A likable character. We like likable people!
- Experience with internet technology companies preferred
- You live through apps, have a demonstrable passion for app stores and big data, and have razor-sharp analytical thinking skills.
The company will need to assess your skills with a test project. You will be asked to create a 3 slide Power Point, Keynote or Google Docs Presentation to identify and analyze the company’s competitors.
This is a fast growing start-up company and your work will definitely have an impact.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is a fast growing start up which is industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. Zynga, Microsoft, GREE, and EA are just some examples of their clients.