General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1162
- Help to develop strong brand concept in line with company business approach and product range.
- Exercises a high degree of adaptability in creating product label and package
- Assist in designing store layout, labels, showtables etc.
• Degree or senior uni student studying major in designing or related field. Prefer qualification from Western academic.
• Demonstrated capability in work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to effectively communicate to a broad audience at multiple levels within the company through various formats.
• Knowledge of Chinese mandarin will be a plus
• Fluent in English is required.
This company has no other foreign staff. The founder and intern supervisor, Roger, speaks fluent English, but is the only one who can. They've had positive experiences with interns in the past, but they did not appreciate it that these interns did not want to mix too much with the other employees ("They gathered too much together on their own foreigner Island")
Ideally, this position would be filled by someone who can speak Chinese already a bit, and someone who is looking to work in an 'only Chinese' environment. Roger did say it is not Chinese in the sense that there is a strict hierarchy, and he will not be micro managing his interns.
We are a VC funded multi channel retailer specialized in Saville & Quinn body care and home living category. We pride ourselves in producing the finest skincare and body cleansing goods around. With natural ingredients sourced from carefully-selected plants, our innovative products include body wash, body lotion, body cream, bath scrub, and fragrance diffuser.