Photo and Video Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Film & Video
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1299
• Photography and videography of products, team members & events
• Documenting behind the scenes stories from shoots and partnerships
• Toning, retouching, and watermarking digital photos
• Sizing images for ecommerce
• Developing content for ecommerce and advertisement use
The Photo and Video Assistant is responsible for creating visual stories for
use on brand’s websites, various social media channels, advertisements as well as events.
Work will include capturing photos and video footage of our products, documenting
behind the scene stories showing, craftsmanship customer engagement, founder story and more. This assistant will work closely with the communications department team. While the Photo and Video assistant may also have opportunities to assist with other communications projects
• English mandatory, Mandarin is a bonus.
• Excellent people skills and ability to think outside the box is desirable.
• Creative and artistic mindset
• Desire to work towards a job in fashion & retail photography or media
• Familiarity with a DSLR camera and a Proficiency in photography techniques
• Adobe bridge, photoshop and Lightroom experience
• Ability to problem solve and think on their feet
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Strong attention to detail and quality
The work schedule is Monday-Fridat 12 pm to 4pm
This company is an exclusive menswear tailoring experience. They focus on the premium production of exquisite, Made-to-Measure (MTM) products.
Their goal is to provide a unique tailoring service for the modern gentleman that is totally unrivalled, offering 1sr class tailored items of the highest quality.