Online marketing and social media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 800.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 549
The intern’s daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Create content for the website
- Keep the website up to date
- Give ideas for online marketing activities
- Help the social media department with ideas, researches and topics to be published
- Fluent English
- Marketing background and/or previous experience
- Interested in the NGO sector and in helping people
- Very positive personality
- Open, creative, responsible
- Good team work skills
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied.
- The allowance can be in a range between 800 and 1500 CNY/month.
- This will be a great opportunity to learn a lot about the water scarcity issue.
- The intern could have the chance to travel to other cities in China, to visit schools and organize events there.
This NGO is tackling the world’s water scarcity crisis by educating and engaging the next generation of global consumers.
It is a community of young global leaders dedicated to changing the way the world uses and consumes water. They are an initiative of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders, a unique, multi-stakeholder community of more than 700 exceptional young leaders who share a commitment to shaping the future.