Online Marketing and Digital Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 3,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 673
- Daily (social) media scanning in order to expand the company’s media resources in the target market
- Proactively identify and pitch relevant media, respond to media inquiries and requests
- Maintain and develop relationships with related media, including online websites, blogs and social network
- Maintaining strong communication with key staff of important media partner
- Execute media relations plans for events and marketing campaigns to increase purchase of the company’s products and to develop brand influence.
- Identify, create and coordinate pitches to create dialogue with key reporters, editors and secure placement in targeted online publications.
- Excellent communication skills (in English and local market language)
- Knowledge about commerce, internet and social media
- Major in Marketing or Global business preferred
- Preferably graduates, otherwise senior students
- Fluent in Italian, Spanish, German French or Japanese is a big plus
- The company’s Beijing office is located in Wudaokou, which is around 45 +/- minutes travel from Hutong School
This is a vibrant company in China focusing on electronic products design and global sales. With their products they aim to help people making their lives simple and beautiful. During 10 years of growth, the company developed 5 big brands with 1000 electronic products for global users, and opened their branches in US UK, Japan, Italy, Canada, Spain, France, and Germany. The company’s goal is now to continue developing their products and increase their impact in the global market. The company is located in Wudaokou, which is in the North of Beijing.