Nonprofit Management and Strategt Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 380
This internship provides a hands-on experience in non-profit management and strategy.
The Interns will work closely with members of the executive team, and have the opportunity to gain practical
skills in public relations, marketing, communications, fundraising, finance, technology management, and translation, among other functions.
Interns have to fulfill the following roles:
- Provide effective support to the projects,
- Provide necessary assistance to overseas research work,
- Collect and understand basic information of domestic charity area,
- Try to propose innovative ideas
- Fluent English and Chinese (recommended)
- Strong writing and copywriting ability
- Basic understanding of sales, business development, marketing and events related tasks
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A pro-active attitude, ability to do work independently, and a passion to learn more about issues in education are essential.
The organization encourages people of all ages to apply.
The intern will need his/her own laptop.
This is an online donation platform for charities all around China and world. Together in cooperation with China Social Welfare Foundation (CSWF), as a strategic partner, it enables donors to give money in a transparent way and distributes funds directly into the listed charities, without charging any administration fees. So far, people can donate towards more than 30 charity projects, such as Free Lunch, Baby Returns Home, China Dolls Care, Mango V Fund etc., through their online donation platform.