Marketing Operation & Events Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 382
The purpose of the internship is to support business development and front desk operations with effective tools, increase brand awareness and ensure communication of the company’s values and philosophy is made in a consistent way. Coordinate with operations team so that every marketing decision is implemented and the spa delivers the experience it promised.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Write interesting website content for the blog including our own events, promotions, but also news from local wellness community
- Increase the company’s social media exposure and its Search Engine Optimization. Manage the online social media accounts daily (Chinese and English).
- Coordinate wellness events and workshops & communication-promotion
- Increase media exposure locally and internationally and maintain good relationship
- Coordinate the design of the company's marketing and promotional material including new photo set and press kit
- Develop cross promotion opportunities with synergetic businesses
- Develop VIP program privileges and events, and promote membership programs
- Attend some events and be the ambassador of the spa. Infiltrate different communities in Beijing to promote the brand and find new business opportunities.
- Manage retail area and promotion of seasonal products and promotions
- Oversee and control the company's image on web and printed material
- “Be on the -know” for beauty and health trends through readings and seminars, and be aware of the local and international market evolution
- Develop a program to reward and retain customers through a customer management system.
- Build the brand locally and among expat community and assist in launching the new branch, from set-up, opening, to promotion and PR through media and group leaders.
In order to understand the company, the services and operations, the position will start with 3 weeks in customer service and then 1 day / week. During that time, you will be trained to company culture, services and treatments knowledge etc…
- Creative mind, think out of the box
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Likes to take initiatives
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Solution oriented
- Interested in health, beauty and holistic therapies
- Good communication skills
- Experience in hospitality, marketing or events management
- Experience of working and living abroad
- Flexible to work on weekends when required
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Preferably: Good command of design software, wordpress, social media tools, SEO mastery etc…
- This internship can lead to a full time position if both sides are happy.
- This is a great experience for someone who wish to learn all the functions of a small and medium sized enterprise, unleash their creativity and potential in a working environment based on trust and openness.
- There will be training and guidance by the founder to ensure the best integration possible within the company and working environment and community, as well as the transmission of the company ‘s values and culture.
- You will gain experience on how to market a brand, spa marketing and communication, and how to build a wellness community in a city.
- The allowance is for a basis of 4 days / week. Bonus on performance, discount on products and free spa treatments each month.days a week.
This Company is a 100% foreign-owned luxury holistic boutique spa, located in the heart of Sanlitun area. Opened since 2008, they offer facials, massages, waxing service using premium imported products, as well as wellness programs such as Chinese medicine and Qi-gong therapies, meditation, reiki, yoga & live music, with international experts who they personally know and trust. The clientele are both male and female, from the expatriate community and local Chinese. The company has recently expanded to two locations in Sanlitun and therefore, they are looking for like-minded people to join the management team and take part in their exciting projects!
You will receive a training of all aspects of the spa operations and marketing, including the role of Spa Advisor, so that you can also work at the front desk, interact with clients and integrate with their team. They like to trust their interns and give them real responsibilities, letting them take initiatives and express their own creativity.