General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 961
● Write, review, edit web pages and manage overall website presence.
● Write blog posts to help drive site traffic and generate awareness.
● Manage social media accounts. Engage with influencers, promote content via established social media channels.
● Assist with developing and executing content strategy.
● Create & send monthly newsletter to subscribers.
● Identify and plan our attendance & schedule at relevant events.
● Manage lead/customer data via CRM.
● Assist with other marketing and data entry initiatives.
● Excellent writing and communication skills.
● Must have experience or willing to learn website management.
● Must have a knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
● Marketing experience to promote a growing brand.
● Great follow up skills.
● Must be selfsufficient and motivated to deliver tasks independently. Selfstarter and resourceful.
● Bilingual preferred (Chinese and English)
We are a social commerce marketplace that provides a one stop shop solution for destination
shopping of luxury goods. Through the LUXSENS approach, consumers are provided personalized product recommendations online and afterwards have the opportunity to visit the nearest stores to have an instore experience. We are currently covering over 100 cities, with over $100M USD of instantly searchable merchandise online.