General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 2 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1206
The marketing department of the firm is located in the UK. The intern will work closely with the Branch Manager in order to execute differents marketing tasks such as:
- Event organization
- Update of marketing material (brochure, website, etc)
- Public relations.
1. Possess bachelor or higher degree.
2. Fluent in Chinese and English.
3. Fully capable and skilled inworking with Microsoft office and Adobe CC.
4. Skilled in graphic design is a plus.
5. High performance in quality and efficiency, can work in fast-paced \ environment, positive attitude towards deadline and tasks under a tight time frame, team player and cheerful personality.
6. Preferably, the intern will have experience with website management, design, social media management skills.
A previous experience in Graphic Design will be appreciated.
Founded in 2006, this company is an innovative architecture design and research practice focus on creating unique, futuristic design that breaking traditional boarder with attention to the humanity well-being, environment and culture.
An experienced and professional team from different culture was formed in our London and Shanghai offices, delivering projects across Europe, North America and Asia.
Practice provide service including master plan, architecture design, landscape design, interior design and art installation design across different sectors.