General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 872
Help to run a marketing campaign primarily directed towards the US and European markets
- Using social media sites to help raise customer interest and awareness
- Adding graphics in Adobe Photoshop
- Helping produce marketing videos
- Test riding bikes in the mountains and around Beijing! (optional).
- Familiar with a variety of social media outlets
- Innovative, forward thinker
- Full of fresh and interesting ideas
- Strong English skills
- Enthusiasm to work in an exciting start-up environment
- Great attitude, ability and motivation
We want to give the intern plenty of opportunities to immerse themselves in a variety of roles (marketing, website construction, business development, etc…) and then hopefully allow them to concentrate on the area that suits them most and give them the resources and capabilities to achieve this.
This company was founded in January 2015. The idea was built around the Chinese enthusiasm for domestically utilised E-bikes with the intent of designing and manufacturing their own models that would appeal more to the western market.
So far this company has created 3 bespoke model prototypes that are ready to be taken into full production. The design focus has been making all the bikes highly stylish as well as delivering exceptional performance capabilities. New designs and concepts are already in the planning phases for the second wave of development.
The next step in the company’s marketing model is to create a video production for the crowdfunding campaign. This is currently in the planning process and should hopefully be released late January / early February.
This company is initially looking to release its models into North America and then Europe at a later date. Both markets are in the initial growth stages and due to large scale government investment in bicycle infrastructure and rapid development in battery technology the potential for future growth is vast. An estimated 30 million e-bikes were sold worldwide in 2012. That’s projected to increase to 47.6 million in 2018.