General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1325
• To support creation of marketing campaigns that reflect the company's core brand values.
•Support managing the company's social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram,
LinkedIn, and the company’s blog,
• To support the company's overall marketing strategy in the U.S, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and – Mainland China to ensure maximum exposure for the company’s products and services via appropriate and effective channels
• Nurture our existing database of media and sales contacts that support the Marketing and Sales team to gain coverage and increase the number of qualified leads.
• Write and distribute company, product and executive press releases as part of new
product launches and efforts to promote new tours etc.
• Help coordination of media
• Have insanely good communication skills, including verbal, written and
• Be a creative thinker, constantly full of new ideas.
• Fluency in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French, or German is a plus
• Be results oriented with solid analytical skills.
• To have an innate ability to develop and build on brands, with a knack for producing
visually impressive marketing materials.
• Have a demonstrated interest in social networks in digital marketing
• An interest in building a career in the Travel industry and/or luxury highly preferred
Located: WeWork GuangHuaLu Offices, Beijing
The travel company organizes trips long and short trips.
Has local partners to create an authentic experience and avoid the tourist traps.
Works with inspiring experts, historians and local personalities to lead cultural experiences and off-the-beaten-track tours you won’t find anywhere else.