General Internship Information
- Business Area: Education & Training
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1227
This position will be responsible for designing and implementing an overall communication and marketing plan to promote higher education opportunities in China. This role is a dynamic role where the associate will be involved in all facets of the startup.
As an associate, you will learn and be exposed to:
• Hands on experience in developing marketing and social media strategies in China’s robust and unique social media environment (e.g Wechat, Weibo)
• The huge education market of China by working with students and schools
• The interesting dynamic of Eastern and Western education systems
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies through our marketing channels
• Manage social media streams – WeChat, Baidu and Linkedin
• Research market landscape of education companies – to identify competitors and potential partners
• Support the founders at education and tech related meetings
They are looking for an entrepreneurial, adaptable, energetic and creative person to join their team!
• The ability to think outside the box - CREATIVITY CREATIVITY CREATIVITY
• Strong writing and communication ability
• Chinese language proficiency
• Proficiency in social media tools – if you already have 100K followers on any social media account – WE WANT YOU
• Currently studying or interested in marketing, business, or a related field is a plus
In this role, you will collaborate closely with both founders and other interns in their office in Jing’an, Shanghai. This company provides its interns with stipends and plenty of mentorship hours.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, technology and education.
This company is a a young education currently based in Shanghai, China. This is an independent and transparent technology platform that aims to connect an ecosystem of users (Universities, Students, and Schools) to promote holistic education in China. This application will be the Linkedin of the education space to showcase Students' learned experience, and innovate the way Students in China learn and interact with Universities overseas.