Marketing and Events Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1116
1. Using Email marketing to set up meeting and phone calls with potential customers
2. Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
3. Perform market analysis and research on competition
4. Support the sales & marketing team in daily administrative tasks
5. Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
6. Prepare promotional presentations
7. Manage and update company database and customer relationship
8. Help organise marketing events
9. Help with translation & proofreading as needed
Bachelor degree or above, more than one year experience in sales or customer service.
Fluent in English, written and spoken (Chinese or any other language is a plus)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Positive Attitude, good team spirit and willingness to learn.
Problem-solving ability and able to work under pressure.
Able to work at least 3 days per week.
Cool open space office, flat hierarchy. Fancy area (Central Business District) International Staff
Founded in 2013, EventBank provides cloud solutions that give professional communities the power to streamline operations, enrich audience engagement, and maximize value underpinning expansive networks. Our cutting-edge platform has helped hundreds of organizations modernize processes and eliminate engagement challenges.
EventBank is comprised of experts in cloud-based software development, event management, mobile apps, digital marketing, and user experience design. Today our team is approaching 100 members and many of us have experience in some of the world’s largest, most successful organizations – Google, IBM, Walt Disney, Oracle, Tableau, NBC, and other top-tier companies. We maintain offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, and Tysons Corner, Virginia.