Marketing and Communication Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 203
- Update content on the company’s English website
- Work with graphic designer on visual aspects and with other colleagues on translation to Chinese
- Work with the company’s dairy farm on the updating of English content for their website
- Maintain a profile on Facebook
- Assist with sales and marketing at events, in particular with foreign customers
- Assist with any group farm visits from international schools
- Liaise with editors of appropriate magazines on opportunities for editorials etc.
- Consider other media
- Newsletter – assist with writing articles, composition and distribution
- Fliers/Advertising materials – give creative input & occasionally write copy
- Some market research in magazines or in the community for potential F&B customers (non Chinese)
- Other ad-hoc marketing tasks
- Native English speaker, Chinese language skills are a plus
- Ability and flair for writing good copy in English (good grammar and appropriate style)
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Graphic skills are a plus
- Creative thinker
- Open, friendly personality, not afraid to get stuck in and work with the team on even menial tasks
- Willingness to work in an all-Chinese environment, with the exception of the Vice President Sales and Marketing, British, who would be the coach for the intern.
This will be a very good chance for the intern to get to work with Chinese colleagues. Furthermore the intern will get the possibility to visit the company’s own dairy farm located 1 hour from Beijing.
The Company is an American owned and managed retail dairy brand located in Beijing. The products that they sell are all produced from the milk of the cows at their own dairy farm located 1 hour from Beijing. Their range of milk, yogurt and ice cream products are sold in supermarkets and directly to their Home Delivery customers. They are also sold to high end restaurants and coffee shops.