Lighting, Digital, Camera and Marketing Assistant
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Art & Culture
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 10 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 778
Lighting Assistant part
- Be able to use the lightning equipments and take the responsibilities of organizing and maintaining the equipments.
- Setting up the lightings during photoshoots
- Taking care of all the digital related equipments during photoshoots.
- Be proficient in the use of these tools
Camera Assistant part
- Be familiar with all the functions of each camera and be able to use it efficiently
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to create new marketing strategies and promote the Brand
- Flexible working hours
- Good attitude in daily work
- Observation and fast-learning skills
- Willingness to learn new information
- Chinese skills are a plus
This company will provide a training and is mostly looking for someone passionate who will be motivated to learn more about their sector of specialization. If you're interested in photography, art or modern culture, this internship is a great opportunity to meet people and have an insight about the business.
This company works with Chinese and International photographers on many different projects. They have been active in the business for 5 years and have experience working with interns.
This company is a rental studio which has 1500㎡ in center of Shanghai . The elegant space fits for premium high class International and Chinese clients. This flexible space can also become a gallery space or art space for premium events.
They are particularly involved in photography, magazines collaborations and other fashion & luxury sectors.