General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1216
• Assist with draft/review contracts in both English and Chinese.
• Assist with legal research.
• Assist with legal translation.
• Contract filing.
• Administrative work for legal dept.
• Perform any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as assigned/required.
• Bachelor degree, major in law; CET 6
• Legal background/ Law student
• Oral and written English; Computer skill
• Honest and trustworthy, reliable, detail oriented
• Team player
The intern working hours will be from 9am to 6pm.
Being able to speak Chinese would be a great plus.
This company is a major innovator in the SMART Integrated Facility Management services industry. Founded in 1997 by French Entrepreneur, with its headquarters in Shanghai, this company has 20 years of expertise in the Integrated Facility Management Industry, with a growing team of 26,000 employees in 25 countries around the world. Clients of all sizes from a wide range of industries, including many listed on the CAC40, FTSE100, Forbes Global 2000, and Fortune 500, count on this facility manager for strategic outsourcing.