General Internship Information
- Business Area: Legal
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 272
The tasks include but are not limited to
- Legal publications (one publication per month)
- Write articles for the newsletter
- Manage the flow of knowledge capital
- Making research or assisting in the files (depending on qualifications)
- Master degree either Law or Business related but with some law knowledge
- French or English Native speaker strongly preferred
- Chinese (oral and written) is a big plus
- Experiences in Law
- Previous experience with online marketing and/or social media is preferred
The intern can take care of both areas of responsibilities or only one of them, depending on his/her background, qualifications and interests.
There are hiring opportunities after the internship period if both parties are satisfied, but very likely in another office in China, not in Beijing.
This is a French law firm based in China and working in close cooperation on a national level with a Chinese Law Firm founded 15 years ago. There are 12 offices in China, Taiwan and France.