Junior Marketing Project & Operations Manager
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sport
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1240
Project Management and Business development
- Representation of their Football club partners in China
- Investor Research and Sponsor
- Implementation of Marketing Strategy and Digital : On and Offline
- Digital Marketing, Community management
- Organization of tournament and exchanges between France and China (tournament, summer camp, stages).
- Team management & coaching
- Market Study and business Strategy
- Development of new area of expansion
- Organization and management of a connected 5vs5 league
- Management of participants and staff
- Update of the website, Reported results
- Research and Management of sponsors for the event
- Prospecting new teams for the next football league.
- Football fan, experience in coaching is a plus
- At least 1 professional experience.
- Master 1 or degree in progress fields: marketing, sport management, business administration, etc.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good English skills, written and oral speaking, Chinese is a plus
- Dynamic, enthusiasm, autonomous
This company is specialized in football development between China and International Football Structures (clubs, associations, agents). They act as the bridge between China and Occident for the Football.
They offers several services (investor research, digital marketing, sports equipment sourcing, academies and events).
They have some strategic partnerships with football clubs in Europe and in Africa. Their main asset is in their perfect knowledge of the world of football in China and their network (players, agent, etc.)