Junior Architect Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Architecture
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 181
During the internship, the intern will work on:
- Design drafting and arrangements
- The intern will work in close relation with the Project Leaders and Project Managers in order to arrange and develop the design job.
- Bachelor degree (or above) in Urban Design or Architecture
- 1-2 years of working experience in the field
- Ability to conduct research on Masterplanning-related and Building Design subjects independently.
- Familiarity with China laws and regulations about construction and architecture.
- Chinese language will be a plus
- Familiar with AutoCAD, Photoshop, MS Office
Fluency in English is essential
The Company is a Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, established in 2005 by an Italian Architect to provide consultancies in the field of integrated design. The Company started operating on the Chinese market in 2003 and now has two operative offices in Beijing and Tianjin, relying upon a network of domestic and international partners distributed all over the Chinese territory. Their design team is made up of both Italian and Chinese architects, cooperating at all levels of the design process to provide innovative design solution tailored to the needs of the Chinese market. Thanks to a multicultural and multi-disciplinary approach, their designers are able to provide consultancies for urban planning, landscaping, building design, interior design, and space planning projects, for public, residential, hotel, office, industrial, and commercial destinations of use.