Interactive Designer Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 591
The intern will be able to initiate and execute from A to Z on a range of interactive (Web/ APP) projects. His/her daily tasks will include the following:
- Lead the web/UI design project independently; participate in the concept generation, design strategy and holistic design solution to meet user needs
- Set design processes and deliverable benchmark
- Evaluate usability; provide constructive feedback on the improvement
- Able to present design proposals to client
- Be able to develop web site, or software interface, UI design mobile apps, have excellent case study.
- Fast learner and always seeking for improvements, have solid both theoretical and computer skill in UI/UX, and keen to learn new technology
- Be proficient in the process of web/ UI design, including product function analysis, user profile analysis, develop interface, usability evaluation etc.
- Complete web/UI design project independently (create visual icons and specifications for web pages, mobile apps, deliver final product with high quality)
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, fluent English - written and spoken
- Fast response, ownership, independent, solution driven, honest and authentic
- Bachelor or above degree in visual art
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.