HR & Sales Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Real Estate
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 930
- Arrange interviews for hiring applicants
- Can manage and organize daily office activities.
- Do some customer service for Real Estate clients especially for after sales service.
- Other duties as assigned for daily works by Manager.
The intern will be trained using CRM system.
- Motivated & eager to learn
- Native English level is preferred (oral and written skills)
- Knowledge & understanding of clerical works
- Bachelor or Master\\\\\\\'s degree background
- Specialization & interest in Sales & HR is an advantage
You will work directly with the General Manager assistant, giving you a unique opportunity to learn and improve your personal profile.
Established in 1993, this company has become one of China’s largest destination service providers and luxury residential real estate companies. Covering all of China’s major cities, This company has 300 professional local and expatriate agents are able to provide a stress free and efficient relocation service for their clients.
Moving abroad and finding a home represents a real challenge that can be a difficult and stressful experience for many people. This company has built a great reputation through service capability and industry knowledge by providing customized services to both individual and corporate clients. They want to make their clients move as easy and painless as possible.
Their focus is on helping their clients’ transition into their new lifestyle in China with friendly and knowledgeable advice, combined with efficient and professional services. They have been the recipient of numerous awards throughout the years, gaining recognition within the industry for their customer service and strong work ethics.