General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 3,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 562
The mission of the Intern will be assisting the General Manager of the restaurant in managing the staff and the different organizational aspects of the business. It will be a great chance to learn about the daily operations of a restaurant and how to manage/interact with employees & guests of a different cultural background.
- Educational background in Social Sciences, Communication or related subjects
- Interest in the food & beverage / hospitality sector
- Fluent English
- Basic Chinese language skills are strongly preferred
- Good knwoledge of French, Spanish, German, Japanese or Cantonese would be a plus
- Open, sociable and outgoing personality
- Some knowledge of design software would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- Details oriented
- Meals during working hours will be offered
- In order to receive the monthly allowance the intern will need to bring receipts (fa piao) to the company
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied
- The intern will have the opportunity to join the training sessions the company organizes for its employees
This is a modern sushi bar and restaurant, incorporating multi-award winning chef Max Levy’s traditional Japanese techniques with modern research and techniques.
Situated in the historic 1949, The Hidden City complex, the restaurant occupies the second floor of the only original building in the courtyard. The interior’s design is a collaboration between a team of international creative minds comprised of three intimate areas: a sushi bar and open kitchen; dining room with two diner style booths for groups as well as traditional banquet seating underneath the windows; as well as a cocktail bar and lounge area for pre and post dinner tippling.