General Internship Information
- Business Area: Human Resources
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 724
- Work with the consultant to do research
- Study the job descriptions and research for the right candidate within the target industry
- Making calls to target various pools of candidates and introduce career opportunities
- Recording and collecting information through phone calls
- Obtain CV's from potential candidates and give initial opinion
- Help consultants to assess the candidate qualification
- Draft CV reports
- Attend networking events if needed to search for the right candidate
- Open, passionate, persevering
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Good command of English (written, reading), good oral skills ares a big plus
- Motivated, quick learner and teamplayer
- Communication skills: good listening and understanding skills highly preferred
- Energetic, dynamic, drive to win
- Strong interest in sales
- Diligent, accountable
- Business oriented
You will work with a Chinese supervisor who has an extensive experience of the field and that will provide a swift guidance.
The allowance will be based on experience and qualifications. You will receive a base salary plus commissions.
This company is a newly established boutique executive search firm providing creative and sincere services to multinational companies. Finding the best talent for your business needs.
Their core values are : providing visionary solutions, going beyond for their clients, finding the right fit for businesses, solid search methodology and skills.