Graphic Designer & Communication Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 205
- Edit a monthly Newsletter by collecting hot properties from the sales department and write about a special real estate subject every month.
- Prospect potential online partners (Website, Corporate, individuals…).
- Select potential advertisement support for the company (Magazines, Associations, Sport event, Websites, etc…).
- Update and edit content for the Living in Beijing section of the company’s website (English Content).
- Organize an event with all the company’s partners.
- Follow up our overseas partnership needs in terms of marketing support.
- Organize cross promotion.
- Maintain a profile on Facebook.
- Native English speaker, Chinese language skills are a plus
- Previous experience in similar work would be favorable
- Ability for good writing English (Good grammar and appropriate style)
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Graphic skills are a must (Photoshop, etc…)
- Creative thinker, open minded, team worker, friendly personality
This experience will be a good chance for a young and dynamic graphic designer with some communication & marketing talent to express himself into a fast expanding company. His ideas will be welcome and often the intern will see the result of his work and contribution to the company in an immediate way.
This company is one of the most recognized consulting companies in relocation in China. Headquartered in Beijing, the company advises on a range of property and orientation solutions, from commercial and residential leasing to consulting and schooling. In addition, every member of their team has extensive local knowledge of the current market, allowing them to provide their clients with the best possible consultancy.