General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1306
Duties include creating graphic concepts, ideas, marketing material for craft beer industry. The candidate has to have a good command of Graphic Design tools and also be able of giving a strong contribute to the company on the PR and Marketing aspects.
1) 3rd or 4th year bachelor student
2) Working internship (no thesis/graduation research internship)
3) Interest in craft beer industry is a plus
1) Willingness to learn: Ability and willingness to observe and listen to others, to learn new skills and absorb new information.
2) Pro-activeness: Ability to anticipate on company needs, work on their own initiative and only ask for help when needed.
3) Independence: Ability to work on their own without being constantly supervised.
4) Interpersonal skills: Ability to develop professional relationships.
5) Attention to details: Ability to focus on details to produce high quality work
This company is a wholesale distributor for brewing supplies and ingredients in China. They supply craft breweries all across China the best imported ingredients in a fast and efficient manner from their distribution center in Shanghai. Their aim is to be the 'one-stop-shop' for all supplies a craft brewery needs, such as:
- Adjuncts & Fermentables
- Flavors & Additions
- Brewing Aids