Graphic Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 600
The intern will work on projects for the company’s clients, including creating logos and layout designs.
The company’s projects are normally divided in three parts:
- Creation of different versions of the same product (the intern will make their own)
- Execution (a frame is made and the content is included)
- Clients’ meetings on site (especially for photo shoots).
The mix of these three components will depend on specific projects and on the intern’s skills and interests.
- Graphic design background
- Good skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and PPT
- Fluent English
- French and Chinese language skills are a plus
- Motivated, creative and able to work independently
- In order to apply fort his internship position you will need to present your portfolio.
This is a graphic design company active within the fields of publishing, web design, advertising, visual identity creation and photography.
While based in Beijing, the company does not limit its scope to any particular continent. Employing art directors from ESAG Penninghen in Paris, the world's top school for graphic design, their job is to provide creative, world-class design to clients from all parts of the world.
The concept of versatility is essential to their work: They are specialized in offering a French style of design adapted to the Chinese market and they also work with clients in Europe, providing high-class design at competitive pricing
Their cross-cultural ambitions are reflected by their name, as "pinyin" refers to the system used to transcribe Chinese characters into roman letters.