German speaking Video Editor Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Film & Video
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 462
The company is looking for an energetic, driven individual to join their dynamic team as a German speaking Video Editor Intern.
Your main Responsibilities will include:
- Organizing all the footages
- Editing video and use Final Cut Pro or other software
- Assisting the company during the shooting
- Knowledge in encoding various sources to any kind of formats.
- Extremely organized and motivated
- Proactive attitude and creativity
- Detail oriented and time efficient
- Good eye and understanding of media and art is a great plus
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or other software
- Knowledge of the Apple environment
- Basic knowledge of Adobe suite
- Color correction, Combustion
- Experience in operating film or video camera to record news, live events, films, videos and television broadcasts is preferred
- Proficient video and photographic camera abilities and a plus
- This is a very creative and dynamic team
- The intern will really have the chance to contribute to the company's projects.
This is a boutique creative agency based in Beijing, operating in China and all over the world. They’ve been creating and producing for clients for the best part of a decade. In a developing market like China that makes them youthful veterans.
The company is proud to possess the finest local and international talent that is creative to the core. They actively avoid setting boundaries for our team’s roles and encourage all to contribute according to their creative instincts.
That means every creative concept is the product of a global team and a myriad of individual talent. Their clients get the most innovative and multidimensional concepts, expressed through video, audio, interactive and web, photo, graphic design and events