General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 445
The program is designed to help graduates learn the basics of our business so that at the end of the period they will be in a position to enter the industry as a trainee advisor.
To this end the program will cover the following areas:
- Client servicing: Portfolio valuations, investment trades, on‐going client administration, direct communication with existing clients.
- Portfolio management: Assisting existing advisors in the management of existing investment portfolios, analysis of portfolios.
- Tax analysis: Updating and extending our international tax reference library.
- Sourcing clients: Identifying new business opportunities and securing meetings with new potential clients via networking and direct client contact via telephone and email.
- Client meetings: Accompanying existing advisors to meetings with new and exiting clients.
- Client reports: Assisting existing advisors in the report writing stage of our process, use of financial analytic tools.
- Financial planning: Training in the basic fundamentals of financial planning.
- The Business environment: How to be a commercial success in our business environment.
- Native English fluency
- Background in Business, finance related is preferred
- Knowledge of the Chinese language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive personality
Each intern will be given full training in the above mentioned areas and is encouraged to offer their own individual ideas for consideration.
For More than 20 years this company has provided clients with comprehensive expertise in wealth management. Their personalized approach and individually tailored solutions are designed to help their clients preserve and maximise their wealth for the future.