General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 993
Reporting to the CBO & Co-Founder, you will manage all events:
1. Find relevant event to participate
2. Create long-term relationship with events agencies
3. Create partnership proposal, confirm with organiser, prepare & sign agreement
4. Contact current partners to integrate their gifts to the event
5. Prepare all related information necessary (gift and staff plan, social media posts…)
6. During the event manage teams of volunteers and relations with organiser to ensure smooth operations
7. After event internal and external report
Your KPIs will be:
1. New users
2. New merchants
3. Online and offline visibility
They are looking for someone awesome:
1. Excellent English skills. Chinese is a huge plus.
2. Hard working, very dynamic and flexible
In this work experience, what will you learn?
1. Extensive O2O marketing strategies based on building a strong community
2. Provide high level of service to users and partners
3. Plan, execute and report on events
4. Manage teams up to 10 people
5. Deal with stressful situations in a professional manner
6. Create and perpetuate a fun company culture
What will you get?
1. Build a large network of F&B and Fashion professionals in Shanghai
2. Access to the vibrant Shanghai startup scene and getting free entry to the hottest startup events
This company is a mobile app where brands can run engaging give-away marketing campaigns and where users can win public on their phone to pick up offline.
They are a fast growing start-up created by three founders from Belgium and France. They have launched in Beijing and Shanghai in late 2015 and have already ran 32 events attracting great attention, are working with partners like Hilton, ShangRi La, Pernod-Ricard, Duvel Moortgaat…
They have organised and participated to 12 events since late 2015 such as treasure hunts, markets gathering 22,000 people.