Events Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 800.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 548
The NGO has one event planned each month. The intern will assist the Events Manager in organizing events at schools in Beijing and other cities in China. They can contribute with ideas about the activities to do during the events and they can also assist and take part to them, make pictures and videos of the students. They can also help in the preparation of events with research and sponsorships.
- Fluent English
- Events Management background and/or previous experience
- Interested in the NGO sector and in helping people
- Very positive personality
- Open, creative, responsible
- Good team work skills
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied.
- The allowance can be in a range between 800 and 1500 CNY/month.
- This will be a great opportunity to learn a lot about the water scarcity issue.
- The intern could have the chance to travel to other cities in China, to visit schools and organize events there.
This NGO is tackling the world’s water scarcity crisis by educating and engaging the next generation of global consumers.
It is a community of young global leaders dedicated to changing the way the world uses and consumes water. They are an initiative of the World Economic Forum’s Young Global Leaders, a unique, multi-stakeholder community of more than 700 exceptional young leaders who share a commitment to shaping the future.