Events Management & Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 608
The Intern’s mission will be to assist the General Manager in mainly three aspects:
- Business development and Marketing campaigns
- Liaison with the German offices in Berlin and Munich
- Events management, including setting up rooms for the events and helping the speakers to upload their presentations (videos and multimedia channels – a training will be given on these aspects).
- Market research and development of new business
- Native English speaker preferred
- Fluent English is a must
- Any other language is a plus
- IT knowledge is a plus
- Marketing, Business or Events Management background
- Familiar the Microsoft Office package, especially ppt
- Excellent customer service skills and teamwork skills
- The Intern might need to work at the events and some of these take place during the weekends. Off days for any weekend work will be granted.
- The intern will have the possibility to travel to other cities and provinces if he/she needs to attend events that are organized there.
- At the end of the internship, there are hiring opportunities in the company’s offices in Germany, if both parties are satisfied.
The company provides integrated IT solutions for conferences and corporate events since 2001 in Germany and with a small and young office in China since 2010. The events they service range from single room corporate events to 50 parallel session conferences. Solutions include networked presentation management, mobile apps, webcasts and many others.