General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 577
- Assist in the execution of seminars, summits, conferences, high-level dinners and other events;
- Assist in writing & designing invitations and reports for events;
- Assist in the direct marketing and email-marketing of events;
- Assist the Event manager on key projects.
- Benelux citizen with excellent command of spoken and written English;
Mandarin knowledge is a plus;
- BA/MA recent graduate in Marketing, P.R., Communication, events management or hotel school;
- Strong organizational skills;
- High degree of accuracy;
- Great interpersonal skills,
- Confident in dealing with members and suppliers;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office/internet/Outlook);
- Team player;
- High degree of flexibility
- Positive Attitude;
- This full-time position (40 hours) will provide individuals with a valuable and substantial work experience in various key projects and exposure to a wide range of foreign business and organizations in Shanghai.
- Interns are responsible for supporting key staff on all projects and the possibility of completing their research projects on their own.
This company's main objective is to facilitate networking between its members, the Benelux Embassies and Chinese interest groups. This company oversees a powerful network of Benelux companies and professionals, helping them exchange views and experiences on doing business in China. It is the most active Benelux business platform in China. Its members share an active interest in developing trade and business in China.