Entrepreneur in Residence
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 933
● Work in teams to solve complex business problems
● Structure and carry out essential research and analysis
● Lead operational and financial analysis of the business
● Receive support to rapidly develop leadership and project management skills
● Gain exposure to a variety of internal functions: business development,
analytics, operations, marketing, and supply chain.
● Analysis of business and market intelligence and formulation of recommended
actions for management
● Support for the optimization of internal processes
● Outstanding academic performance (minimum GPA: 3.2)
● Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve complex problems both individually
and in a team environment
● Proficiency in Excel modelling and analysis (VBA is a strong plus)
● Entrepreneurial mindset: ambitious, self-driven, and target-oriented with an
ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
● Experience in investment banking or management consulting is a plus
● You are ideally available for at least 6 months
This company is the world\\\'s largest startup venture-builder and incubator. They identify and build proven internet business models and transfer them to new markets where they scale them into market leading online companies. It started in 2007 and has now more than 30,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 110 countries across six continents. The current portfolio includes over 75 Internet and eCommerce ventures with a track record of more than 40 exits. Notable ventures and investments include Groupon, LinkedIn, Facebook, Zalando, Jabong, Foodpanda, Glossybox, HelloFresh, Lazada, The Iconic, Zalora, and Dafiti.
This company is a leading global incubator and VC fund that invests in the development of companies in the internet industry. It identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. The company is focused on proven online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across three sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces and financial technology. Started in 2007 and now has more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 100 countries across six continents.
Operating in more than 100 countries on five continents allows more than 25,000 people around the globe to share their expertise. This vast think tank of entrepreneurship and technology evolves every day.