Digital Marketing Specialist Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 946
1. Digital marketing: make the branding/product/sales promotion by digital marketing, including release soft articles on platforms and monitor effect and develop new tools in case of in need.
2. Support program managers in liaison with program partners and follow-up on program status tracking
3. Support events, marketing and other logistic works
4. Support marketing collateral production if needed
5. Manage the important events such as technical seminars, sales meeting, trade show exhibitions, press engagements etc.
6. Assist marketing team on marketing programs\\\' operation, execution, data collection and generate reports.
• Preferred major in Design & marketing related.
• Strong communication skill internally and externally
• Information collection, analytical skills & Problem-solving
• Proficient office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
• Proficient language commands in English & other language
• Strong analytical background ideally within a global online environment
• Enjoy using data and strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Results & delivery focused
• A good understanding of online/search marketing techniques
Potential bonus if intern creates any good leads.
This consulting company is a leading advisor for communication-based business strategies in China. They provide integrated marketing & PR strategy, branding, Digital & Social Media campaigns and Event Live communication. Together with big clients, they regularly carry out promotion/branding events with them throughout China.
This is a foreign owned Chinese language school in China. The Hangzhou franchise regularly organizes excellent cultural events and big size (networking) business events in Hangzhou.