Digital Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Real Estate
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 664
- Work with management and business development team to execute demand generation campaigns across China Mainland.
- Work with key personnel to leverage product and audience specific content and assets.
- Be responsible for analyzing results of all campaigns and programs.
- Develop and communicate detailed and tailored reporting for key agent and marketing stakeholders.
- Data analysis – ensure the highest level of accuracy in analysis and reporting
- Program management – working with the team to ensure high quality execution of key marketing campaigns and programs
throughout the internship with a particular focus on digital marketing and demand generation.
- Event management – Take part in event management and organization in order to generate direct leads. Promote the image of the company through various networking events.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate with a Marketing degree from a recognized university.
- Native English speaker or very high level of English
- Good theoretical understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- An affinity for numbers and good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Motivated and organized person who is a self-starter and can multi-task.
- Basic understanding of information technology and its use in business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing concepts.
- Additional languages a plus (English, Arab, German or Russian particularly desirable and of course Chinese).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with B2B marketing concepts
- Additional languages are a plus (Chinese, French, German, Russian)
The Digital Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing support for the development, execution and tracking of digital marketing programs and campaigns across China Mainland. The intern will be exposed to all elements of lead qualification, database enrichment and digital marketing disciplines including direct mail, email marketing, paid search, paid media, mobile marketing and social media. The intern will receive substantial guidance, feedback, and mentoring from the team to help improve his or her marketing skills. The intern will also have the opportunity to independently develop solutions to assignments and improve skills.
This is the fastest growing and one of the leading real estate and relocation consulting companies in Beijing. Within the real estate and relocation industry this company has maintained an excellent reputation for providing a professional and cutting edge range of services tailored to the precise requirements of their clients and their personnel. Their focus on the family approach coupled with their leading technology and best-in-class service options makes them the ideal corporate relocation partner. They make sure to deliver the highest standard of services in the industry while ensuring the best customer experience for their corporate partners and their expatriate employees. They have successfully built a wide client network including numerous embassies and world’s leading companies.