General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1335
The Digital Designer will be responsible for creating content across their clients’ social media channels, including WeChat and Weibo, and also execute best in class mobile web interfaces that elevate the quality of the company's clients social media accounts. This creative talent will also support the creation of the company's SCRM platform.
YOUR ARE A PERSON THAT:
• Is proactive and passionate about designing the best social experiences that help elevate brand engagement
• Is self-motivated and resourceful with a love for sharing / discussing all design topics
• Is extremely detail oriented and precise, paired with great layout and typography skills
• Can confidently articulate and lead conversations with people from different departments
• Is responsible and excels in time management to balance optimal designs while under tight deadlines
• Understand how to protect brand assets
• Skill-set in graphic / digital design with specific area focus in layout, typography and ani-mation
• General UX principles
• Obsessive attention to detail for all facets of the design process
• Full command of relevant software tools: Adobe PS, AI, Sketch
• Have a command of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier or other softwares is plus
Based in both Europe and Asia (Lille, Paris, Shanghai) they handle Social Media projects for inter-national brands, with strong Marketing and Technical expertises to reach the best performances.
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!