Designer Intern with HTML skills
General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 3 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 47
The Company needs you to bring a creative touch to the company’s work and website. In exchange you will gain experience running a multilingual portal serving both the global and local CN market.
You will assist a Joomla expert who is working on the programming part of the site and complement his skills with regards to the graphic part of the website:
- Design new sections of the website and client interface
- Design marketing materials – brochures, flyers, banners etc.
- Assist in designing email templates for campaigns aimed at both Chinese market and international clientele
- Assist with a Joomla based web portal (Joomla experience not essential)
- Work on both back end and front end of the website
- Basic programming skills
- Enjoy web development and creating new ideas to improve flow and feel of site
- Initially offering a 1-3 month internship although the Company would consider extending internship and possibly raising salary after the initial period
- The benefit of joining a small firm is that the intern will have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of business activities
- Added bonus is that the office is on the same floor as Hutong School’s Business District branch!
This is an online English editing company. They do most of their marketing online – in English, French, Spanish and Chinese – and are looking to upload a series of animated adverts on their English editing services.