Corporate English Teacher Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Education & Training
- Emplacement: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 6,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 477
- Assess the English level of Sales Leader and come up with a learning plan which can be included into daily work
- Work with Sales Leaders to improve their English level in daily work including:
Polish and Provide feedback on English email writing skill
Polish and Provide feedback on English PPT writing skill
Participate in relevant meetings and provide feedback on English presentation skill
- Join meetings/field visits with Sales leaders to learn business and create opportunities for practicing spoken English
- Native English speaking without any accents (from UK,US or Australia)
- Basic Mandarin speaking skills are a plus
- Basic English training experience
- The candidate must be enrolled in a university course during the internship period
- Positive attitude and pro-active personality
- This will be a great opportunity to participate to important meetings with the Sales Leaders and learn about the international business management & sales acumen of a multinational company in the pharmacueticals industry.
- The work time will be flexible and not necessarily full-time. The schedule will also depend on the Sales Leader’s agenda.
This company is committed to being an important partner in improving health in China and to touching lives now and for generations to come. Since the company began operating in China in the early 1980s, they have grown to become the #1 MNC biopharmaceutical company in the country. They are poised for success in a market that continues to push boundaries and defy expectations, and they look forward to a bright future where their focus will be on improving lives in China.
With continuously introducing new products to China and enhancing manufacturing capacities, this company now offers a full-range portfolio that meets the needs of the community and people at all stages of life. In a market with a population of more than 1.3 billion people, and rapidly increasing income levels and urbanization rates, the demand for the company’s quality products will continue to expand; the company intends to reach above and beyond in serving our Chinese customers.
As this company remains at the forefront of the biopharmaceutical horizon, their people and spirit are a shining example of ingenuity, diligence and enterprise. Their goal remains the same and all of their efforts share one purpose: Working together for a healthier China.