Communication intern for Art Publishing company
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Art & Culture
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 547
- Assist in contacting and establishing cooperation relationships with bookstores and museum shops around the world
- Responsible for external communication: contact with the press, writing newsletters.
- Assist in building and expanding the company brand
- Update the blog and social media
- Help to research the current market and collect the latest Chinese contemporary culture news (art, architecture, design...)
- Other tasks, depending on the background and interests of the intern
- Fluent in English
- Mandarin speaking ability is a plus.
- Current student or recent graduated
- Passionate about art and books
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media is a plus
There are hiring opportunities if both sides are satisfied
This company is a publisher of ‘simple, chic and playful’ books for a wide audience. You will work from a home office together with a small and passionate team that includes two full timers and freelancers. This internship is a great placement to get to know people within the art industry. The publishing company wants to show China from a different perspective by publishing works from Chinese artists.