Communication and Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Emplacement: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 791
- Public engagement
- Social media communication
- Business development
- Chinese speakers preferred (conversational level at least)
- Team player
- Know how to work with children
- 18+ age
- Creative, able to come up with new ideas
- Open minded
- Not afraid to challenge him/herself
- Interest in multicultural experiences (contact with local people in small villages)
- Experience with using social media
- Design and video editing skills a plus!
- Travelling to other cities in China might be required sometimes :) Although the foundation is willing to cover these costs, it would be even better if the intern could fundraise this money him/herself!
This NGO is the first independent public fundraising foundation in China. It strives to provide a professional and transparent public service platform according to the vision of "It Starts with One" (Chinese: 尽我所能，人人公益). The Ngo's strategy is for this one platform to focus on three areas: disaster relief (rebuilding), children's welfare and philanthropy development.